My Sales Dialer Features List
My Sales Dialer is true dialer that has the ability to make 100s of calls with one touch of a button without punching in any phone number.
It has handy predefined folders for Clients, Prospects, Leads as well as allows one to create custom folders based on various criteria of their choices.
It also has handy features like importing the contacts from android address book, sending SMS, email, mobile call or office phone call for any contact.
It does preserve the privacy of the callee by marking Do-Not-Call to a given contact.
It has very handy features like remembering where dialer was left off in a given contact list and resume from that point, instead of from the beginning.
We are very excited to present this tool to the market place and hope it would be a great productivity tool for sales folks.
1) Ability to create and execute reminders with one click
2) Ability to create reminders while call prospecting
3) Ability to start the call from any contact instead of from the beginning by selecting the radio button next to the contact row.
4) Ability to skip a specific contact while dialing
5) Ability to send sms message larger than 160 characters.
6) Ability to use email/sms template from contact detail as well as while call prospecting.
7) Ability to create custom list from the main list by filtering with various criteria
8) Ability to do disposition of contact right after the call in "Call Prospecting Mode".
9) Ability to send email to the contact immediately after the call in "Call Prospecting Mode".
10) Ability to send sms to the contact immediately after the call in "Call Prospecting Mode".
11) New functionality added to create and manage SMS and email template with name personalization. The templates can be used in "Call Prospecting Mode" to send personalized SMS or email with pre-created messages.
12)Ability to import contacts from CSV File by mapping CSV fields with internal contact fields.
13)Ability to export processed contacts to CSV file
14)Ability to Pause after each call with Stop and Resume button
15) Ability to run the dialer in auto dial mode
16)Ability to run the dialer in call prospecting mode to update contact, set reminder, add notes immediately after the call before resuming to the next contact.
17) Manage Custom List including deleting custom list
18) Ability to sync data with mysalesdialer.com dashboard
19) Ability to report the geo-location to the dashboard. Ability to show the current address of the device to the user
20) Ability to use Skype as dial channel instead of native channel
21) Ability to do bulk mailing
22) Ability to do bulk sms
23) Ability to do bulk update and bulk delete
24) Ability to start dialer from where it left off or from a specific contact
25) Ability to search by first or last name and run the dialer on search result